PDA

View Full Version : GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Eleventh Figure Preview!

Commander_Lane
11-28-2017, 02:25 PM
Order now from the 2017 Figure Subscription Service 7.0 website... Click Here (https://www.mastercollector.com/fss/login.cfm?eid=1016)!

Our GIJCC Figure Subscription Service 7.0 is an optional separate purchase if you are an active member of the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club. You can subscribe from October 31st, through December 4th, 2017!

We are very excited to offer the seventh limited edition GIJCC Figure Subscription Service. This assortment contains a variety of twelve fan requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero series. It includes classic 80's, 90's, 2000's, international, and many never previously released characters to add to your modern era action figure collection. Upon successful completion, you will also receive a BONUS mystery 13th carded action figure with the last shipment.

Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories for them to accomplish any mission!

http://www.gijoeclub.com/images/2018/FSS7tundrastalkerWEB.jpg
G.I. JOE TUNDRA RANGER
Code Name: SGT. STALKER
(Inspired by the 1989 action figure.)
Includes: removable tactical vest, NEW hat, rifle,
knife, kayak with stabilizer, machine gun mount,
double-ended paddle, and figure stand.

NOTE: These modern era club exclusive action figures will not be exact replicas of their vintage counterparts. All images are Photoshop mock-up representations, final product, accessories and/or colors will vary!

robertmsmith65@yahoo.com
11-28-2017, 02:52 PM
Looks awesome

skoor.cr@gmail.com
11-28-2017, 03:23 PM
Well here's the best figure in the set so far

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
11-28-2017, 03:29 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner! This is one awesome looking figure.

jimsnow70@aol.com
11-28-2017, 05:18 PM
That's going to be one huge bubble to hold the canoe on the cardback. Definitely my favorite figure for this FSS.

rjhiii@sover.net
11-28-2017, 05:25 PM
This figure alone got me to sign up for the FSS.

Have to admit, not excited about the lineup overall, but this figure is a must have.

timgetshismail@gmail.com
11-28-2017, 05:43 PM
I want to like the figure, not be a negative Nancy, but there are some issues with him.

1. He has no neck
2. The lower legs don't work

50th Firefly lower legs would work good. Or any lower leg that are boots would look closer to his arctic boots.

Also, what's with using the Retaliation Roadblock belt on a bunch of figures? I don't think it's required.

He has a lot of potential and can look great, just small tweaks are needed.

kaljzl0824@yahoo.com
11-28-2017, 05:43 PM
Wow!!! 3 Amazing figures in a row!!

ATBotts78@gmail.com
11-28-2017, 05:52 PM
I like it a lot, but the belt has to go, and the shirt, cap, and pants need to match. They should all be green and brown camouflage or tan and brown camouflage but not both, it clashes, but otherwise it’s very close to being a perfect figure in design!

iamcanadian@sasktel.net
11-28-2017, 08:13 PM
Actually the original had the cap, shirt and gloves match, the pants were different. Looks OK, not too sure about the torso though, neck might be a little short.

iamcanadian@sasktel.net
11-28-2017, 08:23 PM
I want to like the figure, not be a negative Nancy, but there are some issues with him.

1. He has no neck
2. The lower legs don't work

50th Firefly lower legs would work good. Or any lower leg that are boots would look closer to his arctic boots.

Also, what's with using the Retaliation Roadblock belt on a bunch of figures? I don't think it's required.

He has a lot of potential and can look great, just small tweaks are needed.

I disagree with your boot choice. The 50th firefly boot would look way off. If you look at the original you'll notice there are coverings over the boot, which look like part of the pants. The legs chosen actually mimic this very well.

bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net
11-28-2017, 09:27 PM
That’s an awful lot to fit on a cardback! I wouldn’t expect him until the final shipment, when he can be put in a box by himself. He’s a pretty good looking figure; i’ll Be happy to add him to the collection!

manolive@hotmail.com
11-28-2017, 11:10 PM
I'm not particularly fond of those legs. The ankles aren't all that friendly. I think I would have preferred the Airtight legs. But maybe since they're using them on Hawk it's better this way.

All that said, I really like him. Top 2-3 easily. The first 3 Stalkers were a HUGE part of my childhood. I'm really excited to add him to my collection.

That’s an awful lot to fit on a cardback! I wouldn’t expect him until the final shipment, when he can be put in a box by himself.

LOL! I've been thinking about how they were going to do that since he was announced. I think you're totally right Carlos!

bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net
11-29-2017, 09:26 AM
I don’t see the knife! Where’s the knife? What knife is going to be used?

krob73@yahoo.com
11-29-2017, 11:31 AM
Well here's the best figure in the set so far

Agreed! This might be worth getting the set. I'd hate to miss out, like I did w/ Billy!

ChadExcitement@aol.com
11-29-2017, 03:15 PM
This is the best looking figure from this series so far. I'm still not sure if I'll get any of the figures revealed to this point, but this one is pretty cool. This may be a small issue to some, but I am not a fan of the "Star" GI Joe logo. I didn't like it when they put it on Iceberg's snowboard and I don't like it on the kayak. They should have just left it all white.

charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com
11-29-2017, 03:37 PM
This is a great looking figure overall. Not going to knit pick this one apart. From someone in the "great white north", I approve.

terran_brackiatt@yahoo.com
11-29-2017, 11:28 PM
This one's a winner.

PS: the original card backed
http://www.yojoe.com/images/resize/w/MAX/action/89/89card/stalker2a.jpg

hb_chris@hotmail.com
11-30-2017, 03:14 PM
This Stalker was my most-wanted figure in this FSS, and this totally delivers. I love it.

biggs369@gmail.com
11-30-2017, 10:55 PM
With all the figures now revealed, I think Stalker is the crown jewel of the set. Crystal Ball is a close second.

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
12-01-2017, 03:35 PM
He looks really good, and I know he was highly requested. I don't need him because he is a version 2 figure, but he does deserve to be in this sub. I can't help but wonder how much it costs to make that many large accessories for him, and what else could have been done in this FSS instead.
Any ideas how to reuse that new hat yet?

Rguthei1@twcny.rr.com
12-01-2017, 06:02 PM
He looks really good, and I know he was highly requested. I don't need him because he is a version 2 figure, but he does deserve to be in this sub. I can't help but wonder how much it costs to make that many large accessories for him, and what else could have been done in this FSS instead.
Any ideas how to reuse that new hat yet?

I'm betting the Kayaks were reused from the 2010 Q-Force 2pk so the only really new tooling was his hat.

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
12-01-2017, 06:07 PM
Doesn't matter if it is reusing an existing mold, still costs money to produce it. That kayak with gun is 5 separate pieces, 2 of them very large.

jimsnow70@aol.com
12-01-2017, 07:23 PM
Not a fan of those legs but I've seen a similar custom with the same build and it looked great. Looking forward to this one.

kelty11@verizon.net
12-02-2017, 11:57 AM
Simply breathtaking! Stalker has to be the best figure in the entire set. Can't wait to see the card art. Wish the club would use the later laser blast background and not the '82-'85 explosion art.

jondelia82@yahoo.com
12-03-2017, 01:34 PM
Like this one

crj9driver@gmail.com
12-04-2017, 07:33 PM
One of my faves. I hope the head isn't too big. The photoshop looks off.

bdwhite79@gmail.com
12-09-2017, 03:50 AM
I have to say I am pleasantly surprised for this one! I thought if we were lucky enough to get this figure it would be without the kayak (I am SO glad it comes with it!) Tundra stalker and crystal ball were two of my favorite figures growing up. OUTSTANDING JOB FSS club!