PDA

View Full Version : GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Second Figure Preview!

Commander_Lane
11-02-2017, 01:00 PM
Order now from the 2017 Figure Subscription Service 7.0 website... Click Here (https://www.mastercollector.com/fss/login.cfm?eid=1016)!

Our GIJCC Figure Subscription Service 7.0 is an optional separate purchase if you are an active member of the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club. You can subscribe from October 31st, through December 4th, 2017!

We are very excited to offer the seventh limited edition GIJCC Figure Subscription Service. This assortment contains a variety of twelve fan requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero series. It includes classic 80's, 90's, 2000's, international, and many never previously released characters to add to your modern era action figure collection. Upon successful completion, you will also receive a BONUS mystery 13th carded action figure with the last shipment.

Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories for them to accomplish any mission!

http://www.gijoeclub.com/images/2018/FSS7CCarcticWEB.jpg
COBRA SUPREME LEADER
Code Name: COBRA COMMANDER
(Inspired by the unreleased "arctic" action figure.)
Includes: removable helmet, holster with pistol,
advanced combat rifle, cobra staff, and figure stand.

NOTE: These modern era club exclusive action figures will not be exact replicas of their vintage counterparts. All images are Photoshop mock-up representations, final product, accessories and/or colors will vary!

lindy101_98@yahoo.com
11-02-2017, 01:47 PM
This will be one i sell off. Not impressed.

skoor.cr@gmail.com
11-02-2017, 01:49 PM
Not bad I like it. It's better than what I thought it would be, the only thing is tje arms should be thicker to represent the coat better.

The upper arms on the flying scorpion would be perfect.

bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net
11-02-2017, 03:29 PM
It's a decent looking figure. But, do we really need another Cobra Commander? I would be happy with this figure in a retail 2 or 3 pack, at a retail price point; but as an FSS figure, these slots are too few and too precious. Thicker arms would be an improvement.

wilsongj2002@hotmail.com
11-02-2017, 03:36 PM
What’s the face like under the helmet this could be a Game changer for the figure or even further disappointment if just a balaclava masked head

iamcanadian@sasktel.net
11-02-2017, 03:51 PM
It's just like the other commanders. The helmet comes off of the silver head.

iamcanadian@sasktel.net
11-02-2017, 03:53 PM
Honestly it's OK, but I think I would have passed this up at retail.

xerofall@hotmail.com
11-02-2017, 05:18 PM
Hey Club... can we get this figure with a white stand to match Mindbender and Iceberg?

kaljzl0824@yahoo.com
11-02-2017, 05:35 PM
Don't like this at all. No vac metal head. This is a very short figure. It will look funny, especially if you display it next to other Cobra Commanders. I wonder if the retaliation arms will be to long for this shorter body.

j_yoders@hotmail.com
11-02-2017, 06:36 PM
I like the color scheme.

manolive@hotmail.com
11-02-2017, 10:05 PM
Not what I was expecting. I like it better than I thought I would. I agree that it might not be worth the FSS price. But I can honestly say that I went from disinterested to OK with it. As long as that upper left thigh doesn't have the pouch like the IG did the other year that bulges out and ruins the coat.

shadow.z6@hotmail.com
11-03-2017, 12:19 AM
I like the color but seriously GI Joe club not wroth of an Fss7 figures there is more characters that deserve this spot.

charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com
11-03-2017, 05:33 AM
An homage to the Commander from the animated movie when they were in the mountains. Would have went with blue rather than black. Thicker arms are needed too.

j_yoders@hotmail.com
11-03-2017, 09:33 AM
Normally I would be in the camp that thicker arms aren't that big of a deal but, for $35 a figure, yeah that's something we should get.

kelty11@verizon.net
11-04-2017, 10:38 AM
It's a great figure, but do we really need another CC at this point? I agree with an earlier posting that the helmet, etc should be blue in homage to the Movie and all the other times CC appeared in Arctic gear (i.e. Cobra Claws Are Coming to Town, etc).

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
11-06-2017, 04:35 PM
As an homage to the Cobra La scene, I really like this.

j_yoders@hotmail.com
11-06-2017, 06:10 PM
I don't mind the helmet since, in the 800 commanders out there to date, we never got a black helmet with a blue top stripe. If you want to make it TV accurate all you have to do is swap it out for one of the readily available blue CC helmets.

jimsnow70@aol.com
11-06-2017, 06:24 PM
He's ok, but I would've been happier if he was part of a Cobra-La con set.

JFRiley11@yahoo.com
11-06-2017, 09:20 PM
It’s not a bad looking figure, but in my opinion, totally unneeded. This was the most under whelming reveal they have had. Most of these characters have figures already in the new build. Not saying that I would not want to see these figures later on if the FSS were to continue, but with this being possibly the last one, it was a missed opportunity to fill out the ranks. No Fast Draw? No Lightfoot? No Grid Iron? Those are a lot of top 12s in many of our lists, but Hawk with his jet pack? Meh...Dusty and Sandstorm? More like Falcon and Timber. Just seems like a lackadaisical line up to me. I’ll still subscribe because I really hope there is an FSS 8.0, but I would hope they go all out on that one.

morgardee@hotmail.com
11-07-2017, 06:22 PM
He's OK but since it's a nod towards the movie can we get movie accurate colors? I helmet should be blue, not black.

iamcanadian@sasktel.net
11-08-2017, 11:05 AM
I honestly don't get the hate for the black helmet. This figure is based on the unreleased arctic commander, not the movie commander. If people want a movie accurate winter commander then just take the arctic televiper and switch out the head and legs. Presto, movie accurate CC. There are actually people out there that want this version. I don't, but whatever.

crj9driver@gmail.com
12-04-2017, 07:11 PM
He's not bad but not on my wish list. Congrats to those who've been waiting for this one.