PDA

View Full Version : GIJCC FSS 6.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

Commander_Lane
05-31-2017, 02:35 PM
It's about that time...

As a reminder, GIJCC members that order and complete the FSS 6.0 subscription will receive a bonus carded 13th mystery figure with their sixth shipment. Although this bonus figure will remain a mystery until the final shipment, we wanted to follow tradition and post a couple details about this great addition to your modern era collection:

- This figure features a NEW head sculpt!
- Previously Missing-In-Action from a sub-team!
- Highly requested G.I. Joe team member!

Make sure to get your subscription before the deadline on June 2nd, 2017 at MIDNIGHT Central time!

bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net
05-31-2017, 02:54 PM
Tiger Force Jinx!

Ninja Force Banzai or Bushido???

Marauder's Slaughter, Mutt or Footloose???

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
05-31-2017, 04:21 PM
There are still so many. Blizzard, Tripwire, Lightfoot, Jinx, DeeJay and Banzai just name a few. I'm eager to get these now.

gjwermund@gmail.com
05-31-2017, 04:55 PM
I think by not saying its a female figure this time it makes the possibilities endless. My hope is Slaughters Marauders Subset

05-31-2017, 05:18 PM
FSS 6 is kind of light on the Cobra side, only 3 figures. I was hoping the 13th would have been a Cobra.

iamcanadian@sasktel.net
05-31-2017, 05:34 PM
So just off the top of my head
Tiger force-Tripwire, Roadblock, Jinx
Night Force-Sneak Peek, Light Foot
Maurauders-Mutt, Footloose
Ninja Force-Banzai, Bushido, Snake eyes

New headsculpt odds would be Jinx, Light Foot, Banzai, Bushido
I'm hoping for Light Foot but expecting Jinx

morgardee@hotmail.com
05-31-2017, 05:40 PM
If one of the bonus convention figures has a new head sculpt then it's a safe bet that head (or entire figure) will be the 13th bonus figure. They will just change the paint. Remember Frositebite?

almonellis@hotmail.com
05-31-2017, 06:01 PM
I'm going to guess Tiger Force Roadblock. They can't use any of the "Rock" headsculpts for him, so maybe they'll make a new Renegades-style head? I know I've seen a lot of requests for that.

rjhiii@sover.net
05-31-2017, 06:02 PM
Oh please don't be another Ninja Farce figure.
Tiger Force Blizzard, Night Force Lightfoot
Night Force Sneak Peak

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
05-31-2017, 10:24 PM
I'm going to go ahead with my actual prediction. The clue "Missing-in-Action" makes me think of the TRU Exclusive Action Man of Night Force set fame. However, is he that "highly requested"?!

05-31-2017, 10:48 PM
I would not mind a Tiger Force Roadblock, with a Renegades headsculpt.

sheila4420@hotmail.com
06-01-2017, 01:17 AM
I wonder if it could be Oktober Guard Wong

jedijones77@icloud.com
06-01-2017, 01:25 AM
I don't think they'd say "highly requested team member" unless it was going to be a character not done in ME-style before.

I don't think they'd say "previously missing from a sub-team" in reference to the 2000s TRU packs. I just think the definitive sub-teams are all in the ARAH line and people wouldn't think of them as incomplete based on the 2000s additions.

I don't understand the wording "previously missing." Is that the best way to word it if this figure is a first-modern-release member of a sub-team? Why not just say he's a member of a popular sub-team? I would also word it as "currently missing." You can't say "previously" until the figure is actually out.

I guess Night Force Lightfoot is the one that makes the most sense.

robertmsmith65@yahoo.com
06-01-2017, 05:13 AM
Unless its a figure from the comics that went Mia and just returned

arock1922@yahoo.com
06-01-2017, 05:46 AM
Unless I remember his story arc incorrectly, Ripcord was MIA when he went to Cobra Island alone to rescue Candy Appel before he was attacked by Zartan, which then Zartan assumed his persona to infiltrate GI Joe. Even though the Joes didn't know it at the time he was considered MIA when they captured Zartan.

Now the question about the sub team. In Special Missions #25 Ripcord was an active member of Tiger Force with Duke, Dusty and I think Bazooka. But Ripcord was never made as a TF action figure. EVER. I'm wondering if the "previously" part of the clue is in reference to that fact.

Again though, is he a highly requested figure AND, does he need a new headsculpt if they were to remake him. Just another fanboy theory we can throw out there for a year I suppose.

troysheets2001@yahoo.com
06-01-2017, 06:07 AM
Funny that you mention Ripcord and his Tiger Force affiliation because there was a prototype Tiger Force Ripcord figure shown when the team was originally being made in action figure form although the figure was never released.

troysheets2001@yahoo.com
06-01-2017, 06:18 AM
As much as I would love to see Slaughters Marauders get finished the new head sculpt clue kind of leaves them out unless it is SGT Slaughter with a removable hat as one would think that head sculpts for Mutt and Footloose would still be available. Same with Tiger Force that pretty much would leave only Jinx and Blizzard unless they did a new Tunnel Rat head sculpt. Ninja Force could be either Banzai or Bushido. Battle Force 2000 only has Deejay left unaccounted for and Night Force would have to be Lightfoot as they seem to have a favorite head sculpt for Sneak Peek already. Internationally Albatroz from Sky Force has not been done and may require a new head sculpt. One thing is for sure there are lots of possibilities for this one.

rjhiii@sover.net
06-01-2017, 08:49 AM
The only TF figure from the 2003 set not made is Jinx... She has been requested... A new head- short hair cartoon accurate...

http://www.yojoe.com/images/resize/w/MAX/action/03/cardedimages/tfboxfront.jpg

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
06-01-2017, 10:19 AM
This is now the third year in a row somebody guessed TF Jinx with a new short hair, unmasked head.
If it is TF Blizzard or NF Lightfoot, that will mean we get the regular color version for sure next year. We know the club likes reusing head sculpts. Is there anyone else we have mentioned that the new head could get used twice?

I doubt is is anybody from Oktober Guard. That isn't really a sub-team of GI Joe, is it? It's really more of a separate faction.

I wouldn't think it would be from Slaughters Marauders either. Nobody there needs a new head.

Can't be Night Force Sneak Peek either. If he was going to get a new head, they should have done it two FSSes ago.

rjhiii@sover.net
06-01-2017, 10:46 AM
So would Jinx be qualified as "Highly requested" being two years in a row... She is a missing team member from a set. The new head would fit the request Sunbow accurate one.

New heads could be Zartan from Ninja Farce (Please, please, Please make that just be a good example and not the actual figure), and he has been requested by some people for who knows why. My Opinion all Ninja Farce should have been buried in a big hole, all depictions of them burned, and all knowledge that they ever existed erased from history.

Blizzard they could reuse a head, but would have to retool a helmet, Lightfoot is the same way.

I agree with Sneak Peak, but I would rather them waste a head sculpt on him, then say NF Zartan!

I actually think Jinx makes the most sense with these clues right now. She is the only one missing from the 5 team set
A new head (requested Sunbow) and the alternate covered one
Requested over the years.

kelty11@verizon.net
06-01-2017, 01:56 PM
TF Roadblock, TF Jinx, or Night Force Action Man.

Josiahdongraham@gmail.com
06-01-2017, 02:02 PM
That would be awesome if it was Action Man!!! I didn't even think of him, but there has been discussion on some of the boards about Action Man so that could be a possibility! That would be my top choice, but a tiger force Roadblock with a new headsculpt would be good too, the Resolute head is good, but a new sculpt is definitly due.

terran_brackiatt@yahoo.com
06-01-2017, 05:12 PM
well, if you're looking for a re-usable idea for a short-haired Jynx... think about the short-haired redhead version of Cover Girl that drove the Wolverine... ;-)

PS: i think i'm not even going to try to guess the mystery figure... as, so far, i've not even been remotely in the neighborhood of being close...

jimsnow70@aol.com
06-01-2017, 05:36 PM
NF Lightfoot, with the regular figure included in the next FSS.

skoor.cr@gmail.com
06-01-2017, 06:13 PM
Tripwire has been done it was a wal-mart exclusive in the poc line. He came in the outpost defender set.

My guesses marauders slaughter, a new head sculpt could mean a removable hat.
Tiger force jinx, blizzard
Ninja force busbido, banzai, zartan (but it says gi joe member so zartan is unlikely)
Battle force dee jay
International team budo
Action force sgt stone

rjhiii@sover.net
06-01-2017, 06:34 PM
The Silver Black isn't even close enough to count. I know some do, but I agree with those that slot the Walmart RoC Tripwire with Night Force more

jrgrfg@aol.com
06-01-2017, 07:04 PM
After some of you guys mentioned it, I think the same, Action Man. And if we get him I will be very happy. If is TF Jinx on the other hand I would be extremely disappointed.

NS550@aol.com
06-01-2017, 07:54 PM
I would love it to be action man! I don't think he has been a highly requested character thought. I really hope it's not another TF figure, a lot of people will hate me for saying that but I'm all Tiger Forced out. I could go for NF Action Man or NF Lightfoot, Lightfoot I've seen mentioned a number of times so that's possible.

charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com
06-01-2017, 08:20 PM
If they do a re-issue of Sgt. Slaughter; does the club not need the rights from WWE? Battle Force 2000 is the convention theme & we are missing Dee Jay & Super Trooper. Everyone is BF 2000 died in the original comics except for Dodger who went on to join the Sonic Fighters, so that would put Super Trooper in the "MIA" category. A quick glance at the threads & the figure that is mentioned the most is Crystal Ball (my least favourite figure of all time). He is due a new head sculpt & did die or is "MIA". The only sub set that he belongs in is the weird & bizarre.

skoor.cr@gmail.com
06-01-2017, 10:35 PM
The Silver Black isn't even close enough to count. I know some do, but I agree with those that slot the Walmart RoC Tripwire with Night Force more

True but Hasbro won't look at it that way, theyllsay it was already done

jedijones77@icloud.com
06-02-2017, 12:00 AM
Marauders Sarge would be an interesting choice. Since they're not advertising him at all, it might have been easier to get the rights. They're not even technically selling him since he's the "free" figure.

Super Trooper is NOT in BF 2000.

troysheets2001@yahoo.com
06-02-2017, 05:19 AM
I was researching sub teams and which figures have not been made and what if previously missing from a sub team means they were intended to be on a team but didn't make it. There was a version of Outback that was supposed to be an Eco Warrior as well as Snow Storm was originally intended to be but both were rebranded as battle corps figures.

krob73@yahoo.com
06-02-2017, 06:23 AM
UGH! Joe sub-teams are not my thing. Really disappointed by this announcement. I was hoping for a home run like Frostbite.

rjhiii@sover.net
06-02-2017, 07:27 AM
Tiger Force Ripcord also was never made...

No Eco Force, that is as bad as the Ninja Farce, besides I can't see either of them being highly requested.
The Slaughter's Marauders Sarge theory is interesting. Especially since there is no name advertising as has been pointed out, and this is the bonus aka "FREE" 13th figure.

I am actually leaning more towards TF Blizzard
1. Member of a sub team not been made in the ME
2. Blizzard has been requested in both versions
3. He would require a new head sculpt
4. He also is of interest to the International/Action Force collectors
5. He can be reused as the original US release
6. He rounds out the Arctic Joe offering pretty well (whose left Windchill and Cold Front correct?)
7. Since the story this year takes place in Canada (and most of us assume Backstop is a exclusive because of it) I expect Blizzard to be a Con Exclusive (carded) next year. The way NF Crazy Legs came out the year afterwards.

NS550@aol.com
06-02-2017, 07:58 AM
Pretty sure it's not crystal ball, because they said MIA from a subteam, he wasn't on a subteam... my question is do they mean it was NEVER produced as part of the subteam or was it missing from one of the modern era subteams that were made, ie: Tiger Force, Night Force, Oktober Guard, Sky Patrol, Eco Warriors, Ninja Force...

ChadExcitement@aol.com
06-02-2017, 12:59 PM
I have to agree. Lightfoot is the only figure that would require a new head sculpt out of everyone suggested so far because he had that odd helmet. I'm pretty sure he's the only Night Force figure not made yet, right? He looked better in NF colors anyway. He'd be easy to plop into the next sub in traditional colors and no one would really mind. Seems like a no-brainer here.

rjhiii@sover.net
06-02-2017, 01:49 PM
NF Besides Lightfoot...
Night Force Sneak Peak, Night Force V5 Tunnel Rat (he had two Night Force figures one in 2004) in a set that included
Night Force Action Man, Night Force Flint (v9), Night Force Roadblock (v12), and Night Force Short-Fuze (v3). The only one updated from that set is Night Force Beachhead (v6) (updated ROC w/ Snarler Cycle).

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
06-02-2017, 04:38 PM
NF Besides Lightfoot...
Night Force Sneak Peak, Night Force V5 Tunnel Rat (he had two Night Force figures one in 2004) in a set that included
Night Force Action Man, Night Force Flint (v9), Night Force Roadblock (v12), and Night Force Short-Fuze (v3). The only one updated from that set is Night Force Beachhead (v6) (updated ROC w/ Snarler Cycle).

Again, why would these characters need a new head? They have used the Airborne head/helmet for Sneak Peek the last 2 years, why stop now? Action man had a pretty generic head. If they're making him, I'm sure they could come up with something for him to save the money for somebody that needs it more. The rest of the figures already have head sculpts made by Hasbro that can be reused (several in some cases).

etquick2003@yahoo.com
06-02-2017, 04:44 PM
Many great ideas here. I'm really gunning for Blizzard or Lightfoot. They are gaps that beg to be filled. I'm really hoping it's not a certain Cobra hypnotist that I won't name bec it will come up in word search counts. Super trooper would be really fun too. Just not a cobra hypnotist.

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
06-02-2017, 05:12 PM
I'm hoping for Blizzard or Lightfoot too. You can rest assured it isn't a Cobra hypnotist, we know it's a GI Joe team member. I also don't think it could be Super Trooper (never on a sub team).

rjhiii@sover.net
06-02-2017, 05:32 PM
Wasn't saying they needed new heads- just pointing out that more than Lightfoot was left from the Night Force sub group

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
06-02-2017, 05:50 PM
Okay gotcha. I didn't read the post right before yours and I thought you were suggesting all of these for the 13th figure. Makes sense now.

j_yoders@hotmail.com
06-02-2017, 06:32 PM
Tiger force Jinx, please. Since they all, apparently, just have to be female.

hb_chris@hotmail.com
06-02-2017, 09:25 PM
Please, never make Tiger Force Jinx the mystery figure. I'll be so sad.

You already gave us a perfectly nice Jinx figure, as did Hasbro.

Convention figure, sure, but not the mystery fig.

davide.romanello@gmail.com
06-02-2017, 09:31 PM
But with "previousliy mia in a sub team" it does not mean we get it as TF or NF, could we get the regular one? No?

skoor.cr@gmail.com
06-03-2017, 09:23 AM
I'd rather have a new ninja force figure tha a 3rd sneak peak

skoor.cr@gmail.com
06-03-2017, 09:58 AM
What about BUDO? I know that the requests have been for the 1st version, but he was a member of the international team, he would need a new head sculpt and would give us the 1st version next year with a simple color change jut like BLIZZARD and LIGHTFOOT.

kelty11@verizon.net
06-03-2017, 10:39 AM
Dee-Jay will probably be a con souvenir.

NS550@aol.com
06-03-2017, 01:06 PM
I keep voting for a Super Trooper membership figure! I think that would be the best spot for him. I have to agree with jfaria's reply though, since he's not on subteam we can pretty much count him out. Unless you count arctic joes as a subteam I think blizzard would be out as well... So here's hoping for lightfoot! PS: if it is Lightfoot can we try for a removable helmet? Thanks club!

Dee-Jay will probably be a con souvenir.

Unfortunately yes, I think he will be. If anyone wants to sell their's please let me know! I can't attend but I know I'm going to be missing some great attendee items. :(

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
06-03-2017, 02:21 PM
The theory behind Blizzard is that there was a Tiger Force version of him released in the UK. See here: http://www.yojoe.com/action/int/tfblizzard.shtml
Personally I don't care for any more Tiger Force Figures or UK figures (nor UK TF figures), but if it means a regular colors Blizzard in FSS 7, I'll be happy about that.

I agree with your point about removable helmets. I would much rather see a new/retooled helmet on an existing generic head for many of these figures. But I'll take 'em any way I can get 'em. Once they are set up in my display I don't really take the helmets on and off much.

ChadExcitement@aol.com
06-03-2017, 03:36 PM
I was just referring to the original Night Force (I should have specified). Forgot about Sneak Peek but it obviously won't be him. As for the other notions for a Tiger Force Blizzard, I think that would be a waste. I think most of us would rather have him in his original colors. I'm still betting on Light Foot because most people actually prefer the Night Force version to the original. Even if we don't get the original, I think I'd be okay with just his Night Force version. That's just my opinion, though.

rjhiii@sover.net
06-03-2017, 10:01 PM
If they make the TF version, we will get the original also guaranteed.

ryan13771377@hotmail.com
06-05-2017, 11:20 AM
I have a couple of theories on who it could be. Theory #1: It could be Agent Pool. She fits the listed clues of being M.I.A and on a joe-sub team and she is appearing heavily in the comic mag story. But I don't know if she is highly sought after. #2 Rock and Roll V2. I know from the past reading comments here that he is highly sought after and the character has been in a club convention pack "tanks for the memories) where if I'm not mistaken ( but not sure) was a character that was MIA in its story line. But who knows. I guess that the fun of it all trying to guess. lol

adrianmaccarthy@yahoo.com
06-06-2017, 07:17 AM
I know he was done but I think it is Night Force Crazylegs, part of a subset and he went "MIA" at the convention. Highly requested

axonrey@gmail.com
06-06-2017, 10:03 AM
I wouldn't over-invest in the "highly requested" part. Every figure they produce is "highly requested".

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
06-11-2017, 02:41 AM
In all honesty there comes a moment when I don't even care "who" it is. I'm just having a great time collecting and happy to get any new Joe. Hasbro has been a huge let down on the retail stage for so long that I have to give credit to FunPub for providing the figures we DO get to add.

kelty11@verizon.net
06-11-2017, 10:58 AM
Totally agree with you! Even some of the eyebrow raising choices are better than nothing. This is why FunPub needs to work out another extension with Hasbro until they can get their **** together on GI Joe. I have no faith in Hasbro's ability to relaunch the Joe Universe. I don't see any issue with the Club existing side by side with the new Joe. Unless Hasbro has so little confidence in their re-branding (which I am sure they do!!)

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
06-11-2017, 09:09 PM
That's the part I don't feel Hasbro understands. At show exclusive items NOT included, FunPub has provided 146 total character figures between FSS and cons (if we include FSS 6) since the modern era began. Admitted, some of them are simply repaints. However, how many figures has Hasbro done lately? Oh, that's right, none.

axonrey@gmail.com
06-12-2017, 06:08 AM
But it's that attitude that allows the eye-raising choices. Don't feed into the desperation of wanting Joes so bad anything is acceptable.

rjhiii@sover.net
06-12-2017, 08:34 AM
I honestly don't care about part choices, as long as the character is identifiable by color scheme or gear/ accessories combination I am good with them. I would rather get an update, than get nothing waiting for the perfect build to be allowed by Hasbro. As long as they are not 5 PoA I am good with almost any build. I understand why some people want a higher level of articulation, paint, etc. as a collectible, but the ones I buy are still being used for what GI Joe was intended as- toys for kids.

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
06-15-2017, 09:42 AM
Well, well. After the something shown of the Convention program and comic, can we safely guess that Tundra Stalker is a good bet for the 13th?

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
06-15-2017, 12:03 PM
Well, well. After the something shown of the Convention program and comic, can we safely guess that Tundra Stalker is a good bet for the 13th?

You must be using a different definition of "sub team member" than I am.
I was thinking it had to be somebody from Tiger Force, Night Force, Eco Warriors, Ninja Force, etc.
Anyway, I think later today we will be able to officially eliminate Dee Jay.

j_yoders@hotmail.com
06-15-2017, 12:16 PM
I hope it's Tiger Force Jinx. I know some don't like the idea as much as me, but I'd really like to fill out Tiger Force.

troysheets2001@yahoo.com
06-15-2017, 04:22 PM
I was thinking it had to be somebody from Tiger Force, Night Force, Eco Warriors, Ninja Force, etc.

Yup strike Dee Jay from the list.

lindy101_98@yahoo.com
06-15-2017, 09:29 PM
I'm gonna throw out a longshot guess......... Hardball

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
06-16-2017, 06:44 AM
I'm gonna throw out a longshot guess......... Hardball

Except I don't remember Hardball ever being on any subteams. I'm hoping the grenade launcher is a hint at next year's membership figure or FSS 7.

kelty11@verizon.net
06-16-2017, 11:07 AM
I have to say TF Blizzard with the regular Blizzard in FSS 7.

etquick2003@yahoo.com
06-16-2017, 03:08 PM
Blizzard would be awesome and is notably missing from ME. Somebody refresh me; was Blizzard part of a sub team? Would he qualify for this? Someone say yes.

Rguthei1@twcny.rr.com
06-16-2017, 03:31 PM
Blizzard would be awesome and is notably missing from ME. Somebody refresh me; was Blizzard part of a sub team? Would he qualify for this? Someone say yes.

In Europe Blizzard was part of Tiger Force and so far TF Blizzard has not been done by the Club.

lindy101_98@yahoo.com
06-16-2017, 05:32 PM
I read somewhere that Hardball, Rampart and Glenda went to South America to fight the Red Shadows and they were killed or presumed MIA. We are getting Rampart and correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't Glenda been made? That would leave Hardball. Like I said, a longshot guess. But it would be awesome to be correct!!! Especially after getting Big Lob in today. He looks pretty awesome!!!

06-16-2017, 05:37 PM
My top 3 guesses are:

Tiger Force Roadblock
Night Force Lightfoot
Tiger Force Blizzard

All 3 can be reused for regular releases as well. If they give us Tiger Force Roadblock, I hope they give us the Renegades Roadblock headsculpt.

Rguthei1@twcny.rr.com
06-16-2017, 05:45 PM
Some people look at the (in)famous Scarlett V10 (sometimes known as Pilot Scarlett) as being at least inspired by Glenda.

rjhiii@sover.net
06-16-2017, 06:08 PM
Glenda is the last real update needed from the Argen 7. Needs a true head (Arcee from the Club works well), Sokerk (Tan Grunt) is basically done (unless you want V2). So she is the last one MIA from that set, but in the disavowed DDP continuity does have Rampart, Glenda and Hardball KIA together.

"In Brazil, a small Joe team of Glenda, Hardball, and Rampart make a sneak attack on a Cobra compound. Inside they discover Big Boa, Asa Negra, and several Vipers all dead. A voice speaks out to the team about sending a message just before killing them. In issue #42 of GI Joe A Real American Hero Volume 2, Glenda is pictured on the confirmed killed list. (They are later revealed to be killed by agents of the Red Shadows.)"

Rampart in FSS
Glenda FSS 13th
Club figure next year Hardball?

Would make sense...

Of course still standing by TF Blizzard

morgardee@hotmail.com
06-19-2017, 08:28 PM

Actually I think it's a pretty good guess and Arctic Stalker was part of a sub-team: Winter Operations.

http://www.yojoe.com/action/05/sgtstalker8.shtml

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
06-20-2017, 04:13 PM
I guess you could be right. I don't claim to know anything for sure, but I would still be really surprised. First of all, that is not the version of Stalker that everyone was talking about. Fans would be upset if they did that instead of an actual v2 Stalker.

Second, the Club's clues are usually vague, but not that deep. I'm taking it at face value, meaning it a sub team that has actually been (mostly) made in modern from and is just missing a couple members. It's hard to say Stalker is "missing" from that Winter Ops team when that whole team has not been remade yet.
But again, I'm just speculating.

kelty11@verizon.net
06-22-2017, 11:07 AM
Here's what were missing:

Tiger Force
Roadblock
Tripwire
Jinx
an actual Dusty
Blizzard
Tunnel Rat
Psyche Out
Hit and Run
Slaughters Marauders
Footloose
Mutt and Junkyard
Eco Warriors
Barbecue
Deep Six
Polociao
Biomassa
Biologico
Ninja Force
Banzai
Bushido
Night Creeper
Zartan
Sky Patrol/Battle Copters/Air Commandos
Major Altitude
Spirit
Aguia Commando
Albatroz (these are both possible now that we have Sneak Peak, Maverick and Knockdown
Night Force
Are we missing any NF figures?

I'm not including DEF, Star Brigade, and Mega Marines as we have not received any figures yet from these teams.

Did I miss any?

skoor.cr@gmail.com
06-22-2017, 03:24 PM
I'm not including DEF, Star Brigade, and Mega Marines as we have not received any figures yet from these teams.

Did I miss any?

You missed ninja force snake eyes and altitude from last years con set is major altitude

skoor.cr@gmail.com
06-22-2017, 03:30 PM
Glenda is the last real update needed from the Argen 7. Needs a true head (Arcee from the Club works well), Sokerk (Tan Grunt) is basically done (unless you want V2). So she is the last one MIA from that set, but in the disavowed DDP continuity does have Rampart, Glenda and Hardball KIA together.

Rampart in FSS
Glenda FSS 13th

Would make sense...

They announced that next years club figure will be Rock n roll v2, so hardball will have to be either fss or con set

Rguthei1@twcny.rr.com
06-22-2017, 05:38 PM
Did I miss any?

Night Force
Sneak Peek
Tunnel Rat
Lightfoot

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
06-22-2017, 09:16 PM
You missed ninja force snake eyes and altitude from last years con set is major altitude

Major Altitude (Battle copter pilot) is a different character from Sky Patrol Altitude. The Sky Patrol Airborne is also different from the original 83 Airborne. Sky Patrol really had problems with names.

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
06-22-2017, 09:18 PM
Night Force
Sneak Peek
Tunnel Rat
Lightfoot

Here is Night Force Tunnel Rat. http://www.yojoe.com/action/09/tunnelrat11.shtml

Sneak Peek hardly needs a new head at this point. Lightfoot is a reasonable possibility with the clues we have. And we know they club would reuse the head for a yellow Lightfoot in FSS 7 or 8.

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
06-22-2017, 09:44 PM
This is what I'm thinking. Taking the clue at face value it would be somebody from an official subteam mostly released but missing a few figures. We also know we are getting a new head sculpt so we should be able to eliminate some of these.

Footloose and Mutt wouldn't need a new head (nor Slaughter himself if they pull that off) so I think Slaughters Marauders is out.
Roadblock is iffy, Tripwire, Dusty, Tunnel Rat, Psyche Out, and Hit n Run are out. I guess it coul be Jinx with an unmasked head. TF Blizzard makes sense the same way NF Lightfoot does.
The international figures mentioned should mostly use repaints of heads on US figures.
It's not Zartan since it's a GI Joe team member.
Could be Banzai or Bushido but we already have the obligatory ninja for this round in Dojo, and I can't see a reuse for either of those head sculpts.

axonrey@gmail.com
06-23-2017, 06:21 PM
A Bushido head could be reused for a v1 Budo. It wouldn't be entirely accurate, but i don't think that's a primary concern.

troysheets2001@yahoo.com
06-23-2017, 06:43 PM
If you read anything into the missing in action clue it could be Action Man based on the Toys R Us Night Force set. Also wasn't Natilie Pool a member of Q force? That's a Action Force sub team right?

NS550@aol.com
06-24-2017, 07:06 AM
If you read anything into the missing in action clue it could be Action Man based on the Toys R Us Night Force set. Also wasn't Natilie Pool a member of Q force? That's a Action Force sub team right?

I would be fine with action man, that or NF lightfoot would be my top two options for the 13th figure.

iamcanadian@sasktel.net
06-24-2017, 08:20 AM
Reading the action man file card he's only working with the Joe team and not actually a member of GI Joe. Honestly though, I don't see this tiny foot note in joe lore being highly requested.

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
06-24-2017, 08:29 AM
I agree Action Man doesn't fit if you believe the "highly requested GI Joe team member" clue.

I also don't think of Q Force as being part of the GI Joe team so I don't think it's Natalie Pool either. Maybe I'm taking the clues too literally though, I could be wrong.

troysheets2001@yahoo.com
06-24-2017, 05:32 PM
I was just throwing out ideas personally I really want Tiger Force Jinx with an unmasked head sculpt. After that Night Force Light Foot or any yet unmade Tiger Force figures.

NS550@aol.com
06-26-2017, 07:35 AM
I remember a few posts that action man was brought up many times but it's a little tricky to say "highly requested". I'd say he wouldn't qualify, NF Lightfoot has definitely been highly requested though. I hope they don't do any more TF.

skoor.cr@gmail.com
07-02-2017, 08:10 PM
Blizzard has also been highly requested and he is a member of the tiger force, and you could always release his original version in fss 7 or 8

j_yoders@hotmail.com
07-03-2017, 08:56 AM
With the trend of the club using 13th figures for 12-inch or other outside-the-original-ARAH lineup characters in the last few years this would certainly be in line with a GI Jane 13th or a comic book version female "Carla Doc Greer" figure but MAN do I ever hope they don't do that to us original ARAH collectors again. Considering how little time we have left before Hasbro takes back the license and does God knows what with the brand, I really wish they would use those slots for ARAH characters that still have not received the ME treatment. There are highly requested ARAH figures from sub-teams (NF Lightfoot, TF Jinx) that would fill that slot better than an Action Man retooled to fit into format and ARAH continuity. It just seems like it would be a waste.

etquick2003@yahoo.com
07-03-2017, 12:07 PM
Totally!! Dang it's like jyiders19 is thinking what I think before I do and typing it for me read. It's getting kinda weird actually.

Action man is such an obscure character and that 13th FSS figure has been so hit and miss. There are so many other highly requested ones that could be made instead that would be eaten up by collectors that could be picked.

Dang I'm from Chicagoland originally too. That really is weird.

joejrlusignolo@yahoo.com
07-10-2017, 12:10 PM
I predict it might be Slaughters Marauders Footloose or more likely Tiger Force Beachhead. :confused:

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
07-10-2017, 12:57 PM
But one of the clues was it would have a new head sculpt. There are perfectly good existing heads to make SM Footloose and TF Beachhead.

troysheets2001@yahoo.com
07-10-2017, 08:31 PM
After seeing Hasbo's Reveloution boxed set for SDCC anyone else thinking we can narrow the choice down to Tiger Force Roadblock or Night Force Action man?

julestobin@gmail.com
07-10-2017, 08:48 PM
I don't think its Tiger Force Beachhead. I remember him green with a black vest.

lukeruzinsky@gmail.com
09-09-2017, 04:27 PM
You know, it could be something random like a Cobra mechanic. That definitely appeared in the 1987 movie and I believe in the show and marvel comic. If not that would be a good figure for fss 7.0 which hopefully wont be the last one!

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
10-01-2017, 07:31 AM
You know, it could be something random like a Cobra mechanic. That definitely appeared in the 1987 movie and I believe in the show and marvel comic. If not that would be a good figure for fss 7.0 which hopefully wont be the last one!

I don't think it will be a Cobra mechanic. Did you read the clues in the first post of this thread?

"- This figure features a NEW head sculpt!
- Highly requested G.I. Joe team member!"

ChadExcitement@aol.com
10-03-2017, 01:48 AM
Still expecting Light Foot. If not, Blizzard. Whatever. Just hope we get a regular version of either one. I own the entire original line from '82-'92 (besides sub-teams), so sub-team stuff does nothing for me. Why not just give us what we want. Stop with all the off the wall and give us the G.I. Joe figures to finish off our 25th collections in style.

rjhiii@sover.net
10-03-2017, 08:02 AM
CHADINFINITUM, I agree with you with such little time left, but what I have found out is there GI Joe collector is a group of diverse different tastes. I for instance am a 82-90 guy, others have fond memories of 88-95, there are Extreme fans, VvV fans, Plague, foreign fans, fans etc.

Then there are the fans that want the subgroups just completed any of them whether it be Tiger Force, Night Force, laughter's Maurauders, Eco Farce, Ninja Farce, or even Argen 7 (which I gave up on when an Arcee head on a Pilot Scarlet makes a good Glenda). They dislike the "almost" there aspect...

It is more reason that customer pressure needs to be put on Hasbro to either keep the Club, or keep the FSS and Cons stuff available.

etquick2003@yahoo.com
10-08-2017, 08:02 PM
Really tho. Who's there are many eras and groups that could be mixed in, there are some great sellers from 88-92 that longtime fans that made later themes possible are waiting to eat up. Putting them in the FSS mix would just be a good way to treat the fans, then put in some unique ones. About a third of the last three have been in the "come on man" category.

ryan13771377@hotmail.com
10-08-2017, 09:52 PM
Having giving the idea a lot of thought my guess with the clues that were given the character might be Cutter. I have seen many posts here and at hisstank over the time that I have joined these sites so there is a high demand. He was part of a sub-team being with drug elimination force and since we got a bad version in the 25th anniversary 3 pack toys r us exclusive ( the year of the re-used Gung-ho head so we go a marine cap instead of the baseball one) this feels right to me.

iamcanadian@sasktel.net
10-09-2017, 07:13 AM
They'd probably use skymates head for cutter, so not a new head sculpt.

ATBotts78@gmail.com
10-09-2017, 08:28 AM
Whoever it is, the new head will serve a multi-purpose. 1/2 the BF2000 Heads were immediately recycled for FSS of same year. So if it's Cutter, what other mustache donning baseball cap wearing guys could it be? Hardball doesn't have a mustache but I can't think of anyone else to fit that multi-purpose. I'm thinking Cutter is eliminated from contention.

shadow.z6@hotmail.com
10-09-2017, 10:15 AM
I want to have high hopes possibly its will Cpt. Grid-Iron but might go to fss7

lukeruzinsky@gmail.com
10-15-2017, 04:27 PM
Sub Team, missing in action? Could be Dodger, only survivor of BF2000. Just to throw another one out there!

timgetshismail@gmail.com
10-16-2017, 03:31 PM
My vote is Tiger Force Roadblock

troysheets2001@yahoo.com
10-16-2017, 09:23 PM
Sub Team, missing in action? Could be Dodger, only survivor of BF2000. Just to throw another one out there!

The clues says previously missing in action from a sub team. That would suggest a figure that has not been made yet. Dodger was in the Force of Battle 2000 Con set.

robertmsmith65@yahoo.com
10-17-2017, 05:22 AM
Tf roadblock reusing renegade head as its a new sculpt

troysheets2001@yahoo.com
10-17-2017, 12:43 PM

I’m thinking that’s a good bet.

skoor.cr@gmail.com
10-17-2017, 12:58 PM

That's my guess

iamcanadian@sasktel.net
10-18-2017, 10:31 AM
[QUOTE=Tf roadblock reusing renegade head as its a new sculpt[/QUOTE]

I hope not, that would look really weird.

ATBotts78@gmail.com
10-18-2017, 01:54 PM
I still say whoever it is, it'll be a totally new head we've never seen, and it will be immediately recycled and repainted to serve a multi-purpose within FSS 7 or 8 or 2018 Convention. I just can't think of who fits that criteria.

iamcanadian@sasktel.net
10-18-2017, 03:30 PM
So I originally guessed TF Jinx, NF Lightfoot, Banzai, and Bushido and I'll also throw TF Blizzard in there since I missed him before. Now, Morgadee figured that the con figure might be used if it had a new head, which was Dee-Jay, and it did. Take into consideration the new head sculpts have attached helmets. Would Dee-Jays head be rehashed for Lightfoot? Is it close enough for the Club to say meh, close enough. Also, if the trend for attached head gear continues wouldn't Banzai, and Bushido become the more likely candidates, unless of course they decide to give Blizzard a non removeable helmet. Thoughts?

lukeruzinsky@gmail.com
10-19-2017, 02:12 PM
I really hope they don't rehash the Scoop head for Lightfoot. I wouldn't be disappointed if NF Lightfoot was the mystery figure with a new headsculpt. I would rather see the normal Lightfoot but I am sure we will get him by FSS8.

Slamgod7140@hotmail.com
10-22-2017, 07:57 PM
TF Roadblock?! Hell yes! I will take that for sure!

10-22-2017, 09:34 PM
My top guesses are Lightfoot & Blizzard; just because the heads can be used multiple times.

Rguthei1@twcny.rr.com
10-31-2017, 12:04 PM
Based on the lineup for 7.0 we know it's not Stalker in his V2 Tundra Uniform and It's NOT Tiger Force Jinx among other figures.

j_yoders@hotmail.com
10-31-2017, 12:36 PM
TF Jinx COULD use the unmasked headsculpt from Comicon 2012.

rjhiii@sover.net
10-31-2017, 01:27 PM
TF Jinx COULD use the unmasked headsculpt from Comicon 2012.

As of 10/31 we know it is not Jinx as she is included in FSS 7.0

"G.I. JOE TIGER FORCE NINJA
Code Name: KIM "JINX" ARASHIKAGE
(Inspired by the 2003 action figure.)
Features NEW head sculpt!
Includes: masked/unmasked heads, swords x 2,
dual sword sheath backpack, Naginata, and figure stand."

lindy101_98@yahoo.com
10-31-2017, 07:31 PM
Ok guys....I have to stand firm on my earlier prediction with Hardball! And the head sculpt could be reused for DEF Cutter at the convention!!!!

troysheets2001@yahoo.com
10-31-2017, 07:53 PM
Ok guys....I have to stand firm on my earlier prediction with Hardball! And the head sculpt could be reused for DEF Cutter at the convention!!!!

But the clue said the figure was missing in action from a sub team. As far as I know Hardball was never on a sub team.

lindy101_98@yahoo.com
10-31-2017, 08:23 PM

"In Brazil, a small Joe team of Glenda, Hardball, and Rampart make a sneak attack on a Cobra compound. Inside they discover Big Boa, Asa Negra, and several Vipers all dead. A voice speaks out to the team about sending a message just before killing them. In issue #42 of GI Joe A Real American Hero Volume 2, Glenda is pictured on the confirmed killed list. (They are later revealed to be killed by agents of the Red Shadows.)"

Rampart in FSS
Glenda FSS 13th

Would make sense...

Here you go!!!

iamcanadian@sasktel.net
11-09-2017, 12:01 PM
1595Well by gosh, I'm going to have to add TF Roadblock to the mix. Just found out there was a third, more arah accurate head sculpted for use with the Retaliation buck.

skoor.cr@gmail.com
11-10-2017, 12:11 PM
I've been saying tiver force Roadblock since the beginning. And with jinx confirmed in series 7 he's the one missing member(if you count the miss colored walmart tripwire as tiger force).

rjhiii@sover.net
11-10-2017, 12:23 PM
However Tiger Force is still missing
Tripwire (if you don't count the ROC Silver striped)
Roadblock (two versions? original and isn't there a new sculpt era Orange one)
Beachhead
Mutt
Hard Top
Psyche Out
Hit and Run

troysheets2001@yahoo.com
11-10-2017, 02:02 PM
However Tiger Force is still missing
Tripwire (if you don't count the ROC Silver striped)
Roadblock (two versions? original and isn't there a new sculpt era Orange one)
Beachhead
Mutt
Hard Top
Psyche Out
Hit and Run

Also Blizzard and Tunnel Rat

iamcanadian@sasktel.net
11-10-2017, 02:21 PM
Anyway...

That would bring my list to:
Tiger Force Roadblock
Tiger Force Blizzard (helmet sculpted on)
Night Force Light Foot (helmet sculpted on)
Bushido (helmet sculpted on)
Banzai (face mask sculpted on)

With TF Roadblock taking the lead just because there is an available new sculpt which would save on the cost of tooling.

troysheets2001@yahoo.com
11-10-2017, 05:17 PM
After doing some research I think there is a good chance that it is Natalie Poole. I know that the clue did not mention a female character but she was a member of a sub team Q Force, she has been featured in the club comic's story of late. and she was released as a 12 inch figure under the Action Man label.

etquick2003@yahoo.com
11-10-2017, 10:30 PM
Still hoping for Blozzard or Lightfoot. Another Roadblock would be a letdown.

iamcanadian@sasktel.net
11-11-2017, 09:46 AM
Q Force would be a seperate faction like the Oktober Guard, not a sub team.

Z force, Q force, etc are sub teams of the Joes British counterparts Action Force. Which would also include Action Man. They have worked with Gi Joe but are their own faction. This would be similar to Argintina's Argen 7.

jagermonster72@sky.com
11-12-2017, 03:04 PM
Q Force would be a seperate faction like the Oktober Guard, not a sub team.

Z force, Q force, etc are sub teams of the Joes British counterparts Action Force. Which would also include Action Man. They have worked with Gi Joe but are their own faction. This would be similar to Argintina's Argen 7.

however there could have been a trick in the statement "sub-team" as Q force are a submersible team so it could have a hidden meaning , i personally would love a Blizzard , even as tiger force would be cool , but it will probably end up being Roadblock , we know now that it's not tiger force Jinx as she is in Fss7

iamcanadian@sasktel.net
11-14-2017, 02:40 PM
"however there could have been a trick in the statement "sub-team" as Q force are a submersible team so it could have a hidden meaning , i personally would love a Blizzard , even as tiger force would be cool , but it will probably end up being Roadblock , we know now that it's not tiger force Jinx as she is in Fss7"

Yeah.....Maybe? But I think that's overthinking it a bit. I'm going by the general consensus that sub team is actually meaning a small side group directly related to and made up of members of the main group and believe this will constitute a more likely guess. And I agree, TF Blizzard would be more welcome to me, as would NF Lightfoot for that matter. But knowing that TF Roadblock is a wanted figure, and now knowing all parts for making said figure are there, plus knowing that it would just be a matter of repainting instead of trying to build the figure makes this the most likely mystery figure IMO, for better or worse. I'm not sure I would be excited or not for this to be true.
I originally scoffed at the idea, but there are a lot of requests for an updated Roadblock and TF Roadblock (that don't use the Rock head sculpt).

etquick2003@yahoo.com
11-14-2017, 02:46 PM
A tiger force Roadblock I suppose would be nice, but it would also be a big letdown because so many Roadblocks have been made already. TF Bliazzrd or NF Lightfoot would be awesome since they could be repainted in FSS.

JFRiley11@yahoo.com
11-14-2017, 05:02 PM
TF Roadblock seems too easy a guess. I know some people want him, but to me it would be like the FSS 2.0 when we got Grand Slam...meh! Of the characters they have revealed, most are reusing existing heads from the Battleforce 2000 con set, so doing something new and surprising us with a NF Lightfoot or TF Blizzard would be better welcomed like Frostbite was at the end of FSS 3.0, even though the convention that year ruined the reveal.

rjhiii@sover.net
12-02-2017, 03:00 PM
With all the guesses on Mystery Figure 7.0 we are still not closer to this one. Any chance the Club could give the 6.0 mystery an extra clue or two?

rjhiii@sover.net
12-02-2017, 11:32 PM
MIA team member MIA
New Head Sculpt
Highly requested (subjective term, depends on who you ask)
I see four of the five have been made...
http://www.yojoe.com/images/resize/h/375/action/10/images/adventureteamcommander.jpghttp://www.yojoe.com/images/resize/h/375/action/10/images/airadventurer.jpghttp://www.yojoe.com/images/resize/h/375/action/10/images/landadventurer.jpghttp://www.yojoe.com/images/resize/h/375/imagestore/2715/28573.jpg

12-02-2017, 11:38 PM
I’ve requested an African American Adventure Team Commander in my club wants before; I would be happy with this!

rjhiii@sover.net
12-02-2017, 11:49 PM
He fits the clue... I am still going Tiger Force Blizzard (and regular Blizzard in FSS 8) ... The only thing I can say for sure is it is not TF Jinx...lol!

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
12-03-2017, 12:34 PM
Seeing as all members of the Adventure Team use the same head and very similar bodies, I don't think we'll see the Adventurer. "Highly Requested" is also extremely subjective. The last two in a row have been female, leading me to think we're in for another. I'm actually going to guess Volga, but that's the subjective part I mentioned.

rjhiii@sover.net
12-03-2017, 12:46 PM
The Adventurer is the only one with a different head sculpt from the others... Everything the club makes is "highly requested" by at least one person...hahahahaha

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
12-03-2017, 12:51 PM
True. A simple mention of a character, even negatively, puts it on someone's radar.

etquick2003@yahoo.com
12-03-2017, 08:30 PM
The Adventurer is the only one with a different head sculpt from the others... Everything the club makes is "highly requested" by at least one person...hahahahaha[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha nokidding!

ninjapleazee@yahoo.com
12-03-2017, 09:44 PM
TF Blizzard would be my guess. He was featured in the club comic last year with tf jinx.

ATBotts78@gmail.com
12-04-2017, 07:01 AM
We still haven’t got the original Blizzard yet, if we end up with TF Blizzard as the mystery guy, followed by the original in FSS 8.0, that would be a lot of Blizzard in a short time span.

rjhiii@sover.net
12-04-2017, 08:03 AM
But it would make perfect sense- Club gets to reuse the build and parts. Plus 8.0 is shoehorned in to squeeze it in. Normally FSS 8.0 would be a 2019 run.

crj9driver@gmail.com
12-04-2017, 07:40 PM
Indeed. Classic Blizzard is number one on my wish list. If they do Tiger Force that assures me the original will follow.

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
12-10-2017, 11:16 AM
Tigor or Urzor? It would give us international versions of either Recoil or Backblast with the US version to be released in FSS 8.

ozecorporation@hotmail.com
12-14-2017, 09:53 AM
Blizart tf:p

rjhiii@sover.net
01-23-2018, 09:25 PM
Hardball is a good guess now ...

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
01-24-2018, 12:19 AM
I could repeat my guess in the 7th series feed. I gotta think Sgt Slaughter v3 is in here somewhere. That desert tan color scheme looks great.

Slamgod7140@hotmail.com
01-24-2018, 08:59 PM
They can't use the name for a figure though. At least that's the way I see it. I could be wrong I wont deny it. But if Sarge is rearing his head, the club will do that as an extra at the con. Thanks to a recent discussion with Arock1922, I think Hardball is the better guess though.

jimsnow70@aol.com
01-25-2018, 05:24 PM
Hardball is part of the con set this year. I don't even remember who I voted for in this thread....

rjhiii@sover.net
01-25-2018, 05:36 PM
"Slaughter Maruaders" Hardball...
Is this V1 colors?

etquick2003@yahoo.com
01-25-2018, 09:55 PM
Maybe it will still be a blizzard of some kind

kelty11@verizon.net
01-27-2018, 11:50 AM
I've seen speculation on other boards that it will in Slaughter's Marauders camo,but I think this is just a classically colored Hardball.

ATBotts78@gmail.com
01-27-2018, 02:46 PM
I’ll be surprised if it’s original colors Hard Ball. Remember when we got Night Force Repeater and Spearhead at Joe Con and the original colors in the following FSS? It’ll be the same with Hardball, except he was never in the Marauders, which cheapens it with the use of his in this spot. However if I’m wrong and it is original colors then we have an extra unused slot in FSS 8.

kelty11@verizon.net
01-28-2018, 12:08 PM
Hardball would be an odd choice for SM character though - he is not very military looking.

iamcanadian@sasktel.net
01-28-2018, 03:18 PM
"Hardball would be an odd choice for SM character though - he is not very military looking."

Yeah, I don't see him in Marauder colors. I guess it depends if the original deco or the BBTS deco is used on the others. He might fit if the BBTS deco is used on Smasher, mutt, etc.

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
01-30-2018, 07:53 PM
What if it's Billy Blaster from the DIC series? Wasn't he sorta with the Sonic Fighters?

01-31-2018, 08:43 AM
Shout out to the Crimson Officer.... almost forgot about Billy Blaster. Someone from the original animated series would be great as a Club Exclusive. Col. Sharpe is my choice, unless someone mentions Metal Head's Grandmother, then we might have an off the wall original.

efvogler3rd@yahoo.com
02-02-2018, 03:24 PM
NF Lightfoot is still my front runner.

iamcanadian@sasktel.net
02-15-2018, 09:51 PM
So does this new head sculpt for spirit mean we might see him as the 13th? I don't consider the air commandos version as part of a sub group but the Cobra air devil was included in the Sky Patrol set. Plus I don't see this version of spirit being "highly requested". Thoughts?

I'm still hoping for NF Lightfoot but expecting TF Roadblock.

skoor.cr@gmail.com
02-15-2018, 10:46 PM
While I agree with you the club could say that the Air commandos could be part of the Sky Patrol, and the new head sculpt does look like air commando spirit original head. And if they save Windmill and jefferie "Ghostrider" Jones for the last shipment,Spirit could very well be mystery #13

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
02-16-2018, 06:13 PM
I'm hoping it's not Spirit. At least not in Air Commando colors. I'd rather see the international version that has the red and white torso. I think he came with Budo, Big Bear and Big Ben?

skoor.cr@gmail.com
02-16-2018, 09:10 PM
I'm hoping it's not Spirit. At least not in Air Commando colors. I'd rather see the international version that has the red and white torso. I think he came with Budo, Big Bear and Big Ben?

Which was a repaint of the air commando spirit, but since the said part of a sub group and with there still being 2 pilots left it would seem the most logical choice

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
02-17-2018, 01:13 AM
I take it back. I could really get into that figure now that I've found my o-ring version.

joker316@hotmail.com
03-12-2018, 11:04 AM
Would def love TF Blizzard or NF Lightfoot. Come on club, dont let me down!

03-12-2018, 05:24 PM
Just to touch on the mention of Spirit as the mystery figure. If they are going to do a re-paint of the convention figure. I would rather see Spirit with his "UK" paint scheme then the Air Commandos color pattern. I have already expressed that my choices are Cool Breeze or Col. Sharpe, but I would "settle" (LOL) for a TF Blizzard.

axonrey@gmail.com
03-12-2018, 08:14 PM
My reason for discounting Spirit as the 13th is that the 13yh clues and the description for the Con version both mention a new head, but a head can only be new once.

troysheets2001@yahoo.com
03-12-2018, 11:14 PM
Which means most likely TF Blizzard or NF Lightfoot.

gjwermund@gmail.com
03-13-2018, 01:37 PM
I would love it to be nf lightfoot

csi_kincaid@yahoo.com
03-13-2018, 08:07 PM
I hate to be the one bursting bubbles, but we got the same "new head" on two versions of the same character when they did it with Frostbite. I'm still betting we get Air Comnando Spirit

ChadExcitement@aol.com
03-13-2018, 10:24 PM
My original guess was NF Lightfoot. With Hardball now being "Slaughter's Marauders" I'd like to see Blizzard non-Tiger Force original for the next FSS. If we don't get an original Lightfoot, I think most of us would be happy with the NF version as it's more military in appearance.

krob73@yahoo.com
03-14-2018, 07:58 AM
I never saw the sense or appeal of sub teams.

That said, and working in the Club's parameters, my hope would be for DEF Cutter. He's one of the few that doesn't look/feel like a sub team. NF Lightfoot would be OK (Brown is better than that bright yellow), but most others mentioned here, I wouldn't keep.

ATBotts78@gmail.com
03-15-2018, 07:35 AM
When I look back at page 1 of this thread it’s unreal to see how many of the guesses have already been made or are in production, (I.e. TF Jinx, Slaughters Marauders, Rock N Roll Version 2, etc). Most of my guesses have either been ruled out already per the clues, or got made since it started. That said I’m going to guess it’s a Ninja, as Ninja Force still has some more noticeable gaps where most of Tiger and Night Force has been made. But that’s just my reasoning, especially based on the claim of highly requested. We have our ninja lovers in the membership. I’m not a big one myself, but I get it.

rjhiii@sover.net
03-15-2018, 12:52 PM
We have our ninja lovers in the membership. I’m not a big one myself, but I get it.

I, like you, am hoping it is not Ninja Farce. When looking at the clues it originally was interpreted as the last member of a sub team, but after the play on words with first appearance for the FSS 7.0 mystery figure not meaning what we thought this figure could literally be any sub team member not made. I was leaning towards TF Blizzard, but after hearing the SM "new" version of Hardball is all we are getting, I would hate to get a TF Blizzard and not a Real V1 Blizzard that can be used with the rest of the snow troops. so for that reason alone, I am going Glenda

- This figure features a NEW head sculpt!
- Highly requested G.I. Joe team member!

etquick2003@yahoo.com
03-15-2018, 11:21 PM
I would rather see a Glenda even tho the pilot Scarlett thing was a Glenda of sorts.

skoor.cr@gmail.com
03-16-2018, 07:30 AM
Listen guys its the air commandos Spirit. Just look at the last 2 figures that we know we're getting for sure, both are pilots. Plus we will get him way before the convention so the "new head" clue still works and look at half of the sky potrol set they were actually air commandos. I don't remember a clue that said last member just missing.

ChadExcitement@aol.com
03-16-2018, 01:42 PM
It could be air commados Spirit, I guess, but I don't ever remember him being "highly requested." I think most were fine with his 1984 incarnation.

ATBotts78@gmail.com
03-16-2018, 03:42 PM
It would be weird for them to do another Spirit since they already said only one Hardball. In years past i would not have disagreed, but with the end approaching, they seem to be slowing down on the duplicates and saving slots for different characters

axonrey@gmail.com
03-16-2018, 07:50 PM
What if the MIA clue actually means it's a character who wasn't actually part of a sub team but they newly minted him? Not unlike Slaughters Marauders Hardball...

skoor.cr@gmail.com
03-16-2018, 11:27 PM
It could be air commados Spirit, I guess, but I don't ever remember him being "highly requested." I think most were fine with his 1984 incarnation.

Agreed but there havebeen other figures that we have gotten that I don't remember seeing being requested, not that we didn't accept them and now they are the hardest ones to find on the after market. Don't believe me just do some investigating and find out for yourself. An air commandos Spirit could be one of the coolest figs ever.

lindy101_98@yahoo.com
03-18-2018, 08:39 AM
Sure hope it's NOT another Spirit. That would be a huge disappointment!! With that out of the way, what about Powers? Isn't he considered the original Man of Action? And hasn't he been in the magazine a lot over the past year or so? Anyway, if I'm right or wrong on any of this, he fits all the clues.

iamcanadian@sasktel.net
03-29-2018, 01:37 PM
Yeah! Well, I'm very pleased with the 13th. And it is one of my original guesses!

lindy101_98@yahoo.com
03-29-2018, 03:18 PM
I know a lot of people will be. I am not one of those people.

autobotcitycomics@hotmail.com
03-29-2018, 03:55 PM
I am excited

madisonbilly@ymail.com
03-30-2018, 01:49 PM
########## ######## is awesome!

tomwensyel@yahoo.com
03-30-2018, 04:06 PM
Love the 13th figure. My boys love it too.

skoor.cr@gmail.com
03-30-2018, 04:46 PM
I love the sculpt. Just wish the 25th version looked like this

kelty11@verizon.net
03-31-2018, 12:28 PM
Not really surprised, but I am pleased nonetheless.