PDA

View Full Version : December 2016 club updates

GIJCC_Staff
12-07-2016, 12:38 PM
We hope all of you have a joyous Holiday Season and Merry Christmas! Our Christmas Sale is starting today! If you would like delivery before Christmas, you need to order by the 13th.

Many quantities are limited and when they are gone that's it.

The sale will run through the end of the month so that you can spend your Christmas cash on your favorite GI Joe item! Check out the club store today!

Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas!

gjwermund@gmail.com
12-07-2016, 12:48 PM
Any update on fss shipping?

GIJCC_Staff
12-07-2016, 01:45 PM
The container with the FSS 5 figures and Transformers crossover set are in transit now. It should arrive here around the first of January.

Still looking at January for convention information and registration start. Figures are not far enough along to show anything yet.

2017 12" Club Membership figure will be on the cover in the January Mag. The December Mag is super late (due to printing issues). It will go in the mail in the next day or so. We have finished the transition out of the Transformers Club and that caused a couple of hand off issues with the print files.

All of the Black Friday orders have been shipped as of last Friday.

Arbrias@hotmail.com
12-07-2016, 02:00 PM
Thanks for the update!

ds_smith@sympatico.ca
12-13-2016, 03:24 PM
No 12" incentive info until January? That's disappointing...

So now I will be short a monthly magazine as I'm not re-upping until I have an idea what the figure is.

ctaylor66@hotmail.com
12-14-2016, 11:01 PM
Any news on whether you can change Big Lob's legs to give us full knee and ankle articulation?

dgmgundam@yahoo.com
12-15-2016, 11:08 AM
I would appreciate an update on those suggested changes to Big Lob as well.

axonrey@gmail.com
12-29-2016, 06:22 AM
Hey Club,

How bout dropping some tasty vittles on us, perhaps a hint at the Con themes...

It's been kind of dead around here.

rjhiii@sover.net
12-29-2016, 08:42 AM
Hey Club,

How bout dropping some tasty vittles on us, perhaps a hint at the Con themes...

It's been kind of dead around here.

I agree we need some hints on the Con and maybe an estimate on when the next FSS timeline will be. Not the ones on the boat, but next year's ...

j_yoders@hotmail.com
12-29-2016, 09:32 AM
Really did expect to know con theme by the New Year. Surprising that we haven't even gotten any hints.

axonrey@gmail.com
12-29-2016, 10:00 AM
I figured if registration is in January, they'd start slow-rolling the reveals soon. 50 bucks for a membership without knowing the incentive figure is one thing, but $500 for a con set without knowing what's in it is quite another...

Or more likely, everything will be postponed, as is tradition...

ATBotts78@gmail.com
12-29-2016, 10:14 AM
I forget which other thread it's on, but Admin commented that we would know the convention set theme by end of January. Then in the Brian's Intel section of the club magazine, they hinted a reveal may come as early as mid January. But In either scenario, we are 30 days away tops, from at least the theme reveal if not the actual figure names as well. I am pretty excited. I've been counting down from t-minus 90 days since the post was first made

Rguthei1@twcny.rr.com
12-29-2016, 10:56 AM
could be worse though. We could be at this point with almost nothing to go on and have JoeCon be in April like I think has happened for a few of the cons since I joined the club (back when Iceberg was the Incentive figure)

rjhiii@sover.net
12-29-2016, 11:57 AM
Or it could have been much worse and come Saturday there could have been no Club figure, no con set, no FSS 6 because there would have been no Club... I am patient- just all the Jo boards are slow right now...

rjhiii@sover.net
12-29-2016, 11:58 AM
...well that is unless you are really into customs or the Revolution thing...

viceroyhaako@hotmail.com
12-30-2016, 11:30 PM
Any word on when we can expect shipment of the GI Joe/Transformers sets and the Transformers human figures? Site still says expected ship date is end of December, and tomorrow's the last day of December!

Slamgod7140@hotmail.com
12-31-2016, 01:13 AM
Copied from a staff post on page 1 of this thread....

"The container with the FSS 5 figures and Transformers crossover set are in transit now. It should arrive here around the first of January.

Still looking at January for convention information and registration start. Figures are not far enough along to show anything yet.

2017 12" Club Membership figure will be on the cover in the January Mag. The December Mag is super late (due to printing issues). It will go in the mail in the next day or so. We have finished the transition out of the Transformers Club and that caused a couple of hand off issues with the print files."