PDA

View Full Version : Question about final products

NS550@aol.com
08-18-2016, 04:21 PM
So every time I see the preliminary designs for the FSS lines there are always tons of feed back from club members with suggestions for improvements. I was wondering how many of these are taken in to account for the final product and how is the decision made? Is it possible to start a voting system in the club forum because not everyone will agree 100% on all the suggested changes but making products to appeal to the majority seems like a good start. I know I've seen suggestions that I haven't agreed with but I'd say 80% of the time the feedback from club members is spot on and to my knowledge very doable for the club, unless some molds are not useable anymore. I hope the finished figures reflect as many of the suggestions as possible and if it is reasonably manageable to make a vote or something along those lines for changes I would gladly put my votes in.

jared.vitosh@gmail.com
08-18-2016, 06:36 PM
In FSS 3 the Club altered the colors of Spearhead after some member feedback and an unofficial poll. They also changed some of the gear for Hit n Run and added his face/arm camo paint. So it has happened. If we want to be heard, I think club members need to post intelligently and constructively not just angrily bash the club. We also should focus on a few of the most important changes and not just nitpick every little detail like the accessories. After awhile I would probably stop listening if someone complained about everything and I thought they could never be happy.

I think the Salvo figure revealed today needs to be changed. The comments in that thread seem to be nearly universal. If someone could post a custom or photoshop image of what we want that might help focus the discussion and illustrate what we want.

pyro671402@comcast.net
08-18-2016, 07:44 PM
Yes, unfortunately they changed the Spearhead, so they DO take sentiment into account when possible.

steve.2477@hotmail.com
08-18-2016, 08:17 PM
I too agree that the Salvo build needs to be changed to the Retaliation Ultimate Roadblock body. But if that is not available from Hasbro then the 25th Bazooka body or Rise of Cobra Heavy Duty body. That will then give Salvo as larger body build which suits him better. The best figure I think to use would be the body of 2015 Tiger Force Big Brawler.

NS550@aol.com
08-18-2016, 09:19 PM
Thanks all for the input, I think no one ever gets something right the first time around, which is why I'm really glad they post the photoshop concepts first and it's definitely not possible to make everyone happy but there are some fundamentals I'd really like for members to have a bigger input in. Salvo is a great example, I haven't seen anyone disagree with the recommendations for a bigger build on the body, I think if put to a vote that would be the #1 thing to change on that figure. The barricade figure from this most current FSS i wish had some changes that were suggested, even just something small like the helmet, on my figure it doesn't even fit and the two pieces fall apart most of the times I tried to squeeze it on. All in all I love what's been put out, some decisions have just confused me.