PDA

View Full Version : Fss 4.0 final shipment?

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
06-27-2016, 04:32 PM
Just curious as to when we can expect to see the 11th 12th and mystery figures?

markloper77@gmail.com
06-27-2016, 06:20 PM
yes im getting antsy its almost july

Josiahdongraham@gmail.com
06-27-2016, 07:42 PM
me too! i'm hoping maybe this week????

mmullin2@chw.edu
06-28-2016, 09:17 AM
must have final 3 figures!!!!! ACCKKKK ACCCCKKKKK going into convulsion with out last 3!!!!!!!! Please hurry and send. PLEASE

Slamgod7140@hotmail.com
06-28-2016, 02:03 PM
Six weeks and counting.....:0(

troysheets2001@yahoo.com
06-28-2016, 04:02 PM
Figures the shipment I was most excited for would be last and take the longest to get lol. Need me some new Tiger Force members.

viceroyhaako@hotmail.com
06-30-2016, 09:35 PM
They probably planned on shipping them before the con or something, and didn't get to it because of getting ready for the con. I'm sure we'll get them within the next week or two. You know how they have to have a week or so to get settled in, then get stock of their inventory before putting the con stuff that's left over on their shop website. Now that that's done, though, maybe they'll get the oompa loompas to mail our figures!

07-01-2016, 05:08 PM
Yea I hope it's soon. Its been like 5 or 6 weeks since the last shipment hasn't it?

Josiahdongraham@gmail.com
07-01-2016, 07:17 PM
It has! I was hoping for an email or a post from the club updating when the final shipment is. Maybe it will be next week? Fingers crossed! I'm dying to get the 13th figure and Outback!!!!

marcusjd@bellsouth.net
07-02-2016, 09:07 AM
I'm curious about the final shipment too... I wonder if it is hung up, or if they are struggling with shipping them out along with all the Homefront Hero packages that are due too. I'm glad next year will be here in Florida, because paying for product months in advance and then just waiting is just irritating.

rjhiii@sover.net
07-02-2016, 09:25 AM
Boy are we spoiled today. I remember the Hasbro Mail aways all being six to eight weeks to be delivered. I'm patient, just as long as they don't have to right hands, or arms, feet, legs etc. I have no worries

kaljzl0824@yahoo.com
07-02-2016, 05:57 PM
I remember waiting for the hooded Cobra Commander back in the day and the shipping took forever. Whatever it was it took a while to get. I'm sure the final fss shipment will go out this upcoming week.

rjhiii@sover.net
07-02-2016, 06:57 PM
Exactly! My Steel Brigade took forever and when I got it, it was an empty tube. Contacted Hasbro and it was another 2 months before "Deadly Force" showed up, then they got his file card code name wrong. They claimed they couldn't read my handwriting as a kid, but I thought someone was just mad they had to reprocess it. Looking at it now, my handwriting was awful just which I didn't "correct" the file card with a marker...

kelty11@verizon.net
07-03-2016, 10:43 AM
I remember waiting for the hooded Cobra Commander back in the day and the shipping took forever. Whatever it was it took a while to get. I'm sure the final fss shipment will go out this upcoming week.

I truly miss those Hasbro mail-orders. When I was a kid I used to love sending off orders into the seeming oblivion of the mail box and then receiving my order 8 weeks later. I got some really wonderful items through those mail orders (Joe and Cobra Drivers, re-colored Battle Copter Pilots, International Team, Arctic Team,etc)

FYI - I would love to see the club tackle a recreation of the International Team (Big Bear, Big Ben, Budo and Spirit):)

markloper77@gmail.com
07-04-2016, 10:32 AM
the wait isnt that big of deal but there is zero communication on any eta ....so lame how this stuff is handled

jsandy@rochester.rr.com
07-04-2016, 12:39 PM
I agree....

axonrey@gmail.com
07-05-2016, 06:51 AM
I was hoping we'd see the mail in Cobra in some ME capacity like Steel Brigade.

j_yoders@hotmail.com
07-05-2016, 08:04 AM
Yeah, some news about when they'll be shipped and if they're arrived yet in the U.S. would be great. How about it, club?

funpubincadmin
07-05-2016, 09:00 AM
Please note that the Forum Admin does not have access to customer service shipping schedules.

jsandy@rochester.rr.com
07-05-2016, 09:46 AM
I called the club they said they are backed up with all the con shipments.I was told it will go out by the end of the month.

jmaroney91@gmail.com
07-05-2016, 01:08 PM
As a newer member.. I'm curious, do the FSS collections always take this long to get to the hands of collectors? With the unavailing of FSS 5.0, which i'd love to sign up for, it seems a little excessive to start paying a year before you see the final shipment... maybe i missed something??

j_yoders@hotmail.com
07-05-2016, 01:41 PM
They usually take around this long, but in every year I've done it (I've done all the FSSes) you always have the final figure before Joecon and since Joecon was about two months later than usual this year, yes, this is a bit excessive to not have the final figure by July. In normal years you get one figure two-pack per month from January through April or May. Last year it was delayed a bit due to the port strike in Long Beach but we still had the final figures before Joecon in May 2015. Not sure what the deal is this year since the port strike has been settled for a year now.

07-05-2016, 09:34 PM
Please note that the Forum Admin does not have access to customer service shipping schedules.

Just curious, and not trying to be rude, but I was under the impression that club admin and customer service were one and the same, and if not, they all worked where the merch is shipped from?

Slamgod7140@hotmail.com
07-05-2016, 10:17 PM
I called the club they said they are backed up with all the con shipments.I was told it will go out by the end of the month.

Ok, yes.... I understand timelines got botched, and things got out of control for a bit, but what's with the FSS taking a backseat to the Con stuff? Is anybody else just a tiny bit miffed about this situation here? Been waiting patiently, and now we find out it's going to be another 3 weeks/a month ( along with the almost seven allready tallied )before the last FSS shipment gets MAILED!?!? Really?! I'm sure I speak for a lot of us, including Loveland attendees, in saying "Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!"

axonrey@gmail.com
07-06-2016, 04:50 AM
stuff like this sticks in my craw. if alleyviper could get this info with a phone call, why can't admin do it on behalf of its inquiring membership? that's kind of the spirit of customer service, no?

kaljzl0824@yahoo.com
07-06-2016, 07:47 AM
End of the month!! So does that mean the Homefront sets will be arriving within the next 2 weeks? If so I'm ok with that.

funpubincadmin
07-06-2016, 09:38 AM
Just curious, and not trying to be rude, but I was under the impression that club admin and customer service were one and the same, and if not, they all worked where the merch is shipped from?

The online Forum Admin and Customer Service Admin are not the same person(s) or department(s). Please read this posting if you require answers to any questions from our customer service....
http://www.gijoeclub.com/forums/showthread.php?358-GIJCC-Customer-Service-Questions-Problems

j_yoders@hotmail.com
07-06-2016, 11:33 AM
I can't understand why the con sets would, somehow, take priority over the final FSS shipment... which we were all supposed to have BEFORE the con.

jsandy@rochester.rr.com
07-06-2016, 12:55 PM
what ever is going on I don't think they are going to tell us.Obviously there is some kind of problem.Otherwise they would be here already.We shouldn't have to contact customer service to find out where our product is.It would be common courtesy to post on the website.Especially since they are already late.It would be nice if they had better communication skills.

charles.phillips@penske.com
07-06-2016, 02:20 PM
I really struggle to understand why the Club is such a poor communicator. FSS 4 shipping was late to begin with, now the final shipment being so late is very frustrating. It is a business and they do get paid. I think it's a reasonable expectation to get the last shipment on the same time frame as the previous shipments. It's also reasonable to expect some form of communication.

j_yoders@hotmail.com
07-07-2016, 08:24 AM
I have called and I didn't receive any new information other than what's posted here.

funpubincadmin
07-07-2016, 03:11 PM
Your patience is appreciated, but we are going to lock this thread to keep it on topic. We will re-open when management sends out an email with update/announcement.